Want to make a statement on your shoe? You know you do! But first, you MUST make sure the leather surface is clean, dry, smooth, and the right size for the tattoo you choose.
Next, gather your supplies: scissors, water, cotton ball or cotton swab.
Got that taken care of? Awesome! Let’s get creative.
Need to remove or change the tattoo? Use a cotton swab and some pure acetone. **Please note again create at your own risk: In rare cases, this may discolor or change the appearance of the leather.
Read all instructions once before getting started.
Reminder: not all shoes are created equal. Some leather does not tolerate removal with acetone. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE if your shoe does not tolerate acetone removal. Please proceed with caution and patch test - use straight acetone and scrub with a cotton applicator in a hidden spot.
- Choose the tattoo you want on your shoe.
- Carefully cut it out to isolate it from the sheet of tattoos.
- Remove the clear film (revealing the tattoo) by gently peeling it away.
- Place the tattoo side on the shoe and press firmly making sure it doesn’t move or ripple.
- Hold in place while dripping/dabbing water (use the cotton ball or swab) onto the paper backing of the tattoo until it is completely saturated.
- Hold it without moving for 30 seconds. **Do not shift left or right - lift straight off being careful the entire tattoo remains on the shoe.
- Carefully peel off the paper from the tattoo and discard.
- Let the tattoo dry completely for 10 minutes.
- Check out your work - proudly display What's in Your Soul, On Your Sole.